2024 Price – £22 per person for 1 hour session (including safety briefing)
FREE use of lifejacket (compulsory) and wetsuit (optional)
All sessions must be pre-booked online, 50p online booking fee applies.
You will need time to get into a wetsuit and check in before your session starts, so please arrive 30 minutes before your session, NO EARLIER.
Every member of your family must be signed up fully before arrival, you will NOT have access to iPads on site so if not signed up you will have to use your own smart phone on site to complete the process which could reduce your time on the aqua park. You can add family members to your account or Sign Up as an individual on our booking system cambridgeaquapark.wakesys.com
To ensure your SAFETY in the Aqua Park, PLEASE respect the following rules:
- Users must be able to swim 25m unassisted.
- Only access the park after registration and attending a safety briefing.
- You must ensure everyone in your group is fully signed up before arrival as we will not have facilities for you to do it on site (you may use your smart phone on site but you may miss some of your session).
- No access to people smaller than 110cm / 3’6”.
- No access to children under the age of 6, please note 6 & 7 year olds are recommended to attend a ‘Junior’ session at 10am.
- No adult-only groups allowed in the 10am ‘Junior’ sessions, designed for 6-16 year olds with supervising adults.
- Children under 13 must be supervised by an adult on the aqua park at all times with a ratio of 1 adult to 3 children aged 8-12 and 1 adult to 2 children aged 6 or 7.
- Children aged 13 and above may go on the aqua park without an accompanying adult, but a responsible adult must remain on site throughout the visit if under 16.
- Use of lifejackets is mandatory.
- Only use in the presence of a lifeguard.
- Only use during the official hours as part of an organised session.
- Do not use in darkness or when there is lightning.
- Use the products responsibly to ensure you don’t injure yourself or others.
- Lifeguards may expel people who have endangered their own safety or that of other users of the aqua park.
- For safety reasons do not use the aqua park while pregnant.
- No access to the park having consumed alcohol or drugs.
- No smoking on the aqua park.
- No food or drink on the aqua park.
- No cameras or phones on the aqua park
- No Spectacles/Glasses allowed on the aqua park, goggles are not recommended, however prescription goggles may be worn at your own risk.
- Remove all jewellery, keys and any sharp objects before using the aqua park.
- Females must wear 2 layers on their bottom half i.e. bikini bottoms/swimming costume PLUS shorts or a wetsuit for personal protection, as you will be entering untreated water at speed or from a height. Shorts must be free from metal zips or adornments.
- Sunscreen is recommended.
- Do not come to site if you or any of your household are testing positive for COVID-19.
- Hannam Leisure Ltd is not responsible for any personal items.
This list is not exhaustive and you must also follow any additional instructions given to you by members of staff whilst on site. Hannam Leisure Ltd operating as Cambridge Aqua Park and its employees cannot be held responsible for any accidents that occur due to improper use of the aqua park or by not following the safety rules above and outlined in the safety briefing or instructions given by staff.
Cancellation Policy: You may cancel your session with a full refund (subject to any costs reasonably incurred by us to fulfil your booking) if you notify us at least 48 hours before your session start time. If you cancel your session with less than 48 hours notice you will NOT be entitled to any refund.
We will endeavour to ensure that as many inflatables are available for use, however, we reserve the right to remove any inflatable without prior notice if we deem it is necessary, no refund will be due under these circumstances.